Incite harnesses the power & functionality of DotNetNuke® content management system to offer the rich features you need to compete on the web, and the expertise to customize your vision. Incite includes the Feedback and Self-edit feature with every package we sell. Pick and chose more features based on your package allotment, and ask us about purchasing more if needed. Never heard of DotNetNuke®? Ask Pier 1, Indian Motorcycles, or the City of Denver what powers their websites.
- The "contact us" feature allows you to set up subfields to provide specific topics for your consumer to choose from (i.e. 'payment issue,' 'kudos,' 'scheduling,' etc.), saves user emails, and can moderate replies.
Offers a fantastic calendar, chronological event list, a satellite option for your home page, and registration & payment options. Easy to configure, update, and rearrange.
- Spread your word and increase traffic to your site. This feature alone will make you rich.
- Invite dialog, spur debate, build community, and heighten daily search engine content. With this feature you can create public, subscription, or moderated forums that allow for attachments, rankings, word filters, and even polls.
- Upload photos and create your online Louvre. Simple elegance.
- Displays rolling images with the ability to include linked titles and subtext - classy, impactful, a must.
- Excellent application for online booking for appointments (doctor's office, salons, therapists, body workers, private practice services); renting equipment, hotel rooms, cars, etc; or for booking meeting rooms, scheduling and prepaying for consulting hours. Works great with PayPal for easy online payment.
- Let Incite configure your site to accept online payment & credit cards.
Store Module(s) - each represents a separate feature
- 5 separate modules that provide all the goodies to set up shop and rake in the dough. Need more info, ask us.
- Send blasts and newsletters to registered users, create HTML or Plain Text emails, select recipients, attach files, and sit back while the DotNetNuke worker bees do the work for you - don't get up, we'll take care of everything.
Don't see what you need, ask us and we'll make it happen.